Join the VIP club now
  • Temples
  • Sarlós Boldogasszony Roman Catholic parish
https://trevinfo.hu/media/com_jbusinessdirectory/pictures/companies/82/sarlos-boldogasszony-romai-katolikus-plebania_1740408714.jpeg

Sarlós Boldogasszony Roman Catholic parish

Vállalkozás adatai
Its name came from the connection of the ancient word (degree) of the SiKépó river and the canal leading away the water. The ancestor of the Sió Canal was excavated and preserved by the Romans. Its name in the form of Fuk appears in 1055 in the founding charter of the Tihany abbey. We know of the existence of seven villages in the city in the Middle Ages. It was here that the Turkish army's Balaton fleet was stationed, destroying everything in the countryside. The Veszprém chapter populated the former flourishing Cape with settlers. A modest chapel was erected on the site of the medieval church, around 1700. His parish was restored in 1711. Since 1790 the name of the settlement: Siófok. In 1885, the Veszprém chapter started the parcelling of the plots. The rapidly evolving spa necessitated the construction of a new, larger church. Today's Neo-Romanesque church was consecrated in 1904 by Cardinal Károly Br. Hornig, Bishop of Veszprém. He moved to Somogy county in 1950 and received city status in 1968. We rightly call it the capital of Lake Balaton. In the 1980s, the damage caused by the earthquake was repaired and the exterior and interior of the church were renovated.
Discount:
It does not give a discount
Térkép
VÉLEMÉNYEK
0.0
átlag alapján 0 Vélemények
5 csillagos
0
4 csillag
0
3 csillag
0
2 csillag
0
1 csillag
0

Jelenleg nincsenek vélemények

Vállalkozás igénylése
A vállalkozásnak nincs kezelője. Ha az Öné, úgy az igényléshez töltse ki a hiányzó adatokat!

Vállalkozás igénylése
company map
  • 57 Fő utca, Siófok 8600
Astronaut playground

Next to the spaceship, you'll find a slide, trampoline, planetarium climbing frame, and a fitness park next to it. There's a fairly busy road next to it, and the newly planted trees don't…

Margit Bridge

The Margit Bridge in Budapest connects the Szent István boulevard and the Margit boulevard by touching Margit Island. As the capital's second permanent bridge, it was built between 1872 and…

Public Toilet – Mátyás Square

Public Toilet – Mátyás Square

Millenáris Park

The Millenáris Park is a six-hectare park and cultural center that presents the significant cultural and lifestyle values ​​of the Hungarian capital and Europe, and is also suitable for…

Kazinczy Street Synagogue

Kazinczy Street Synagogue is an Art Nouveau orthodox synagogue built between 1912 and 1913 Budapest VII. district, 29-31 Kazinczy Street number.

Kispest grand playground

The Kispest large playground is a huge fenced park, suitable for both small and large children.

Public Toilet – Rákóczi Square

Public Toilet – Rákóczi Square

Aquincum Military Amphitheatre

The Aquincum Military Amphitheatre is the greater of two amphitheatres in Budapest, Hungary, the other being the Aquincum Civil Amphitheatre. It is located in the Obuda district, just north…

megbizhato elfogadohely
 
All rights reserved! 2006 - 2026 Holaludjak.hu - Dunakartya.hu - Trevinfo.com

Login