Join the VIP club now
  • Temples
  • Sarlós Boldogasszony Roman Catholic parish
https://trevinfo.hu/media/com_jbusinessdirectory/pictures/companies/82/sarlos-boldogasszony-romai-katolikus-plebania_1740408714.jpeg

Sarlós Boldogasszony Roman Catholic parish

Vállalkozás adatai
Its name came from the connection of the ancient word (degree) of the SiKépó river and the canal leading away the water. The ancestor of the Sió Canal was excavated and preserved by the Romans. Its name in the form of Fuk appears in 1055 in the founding charter of the Tihany abbey. We know of the existence of seven villages in the city in the Middle Ages. It was here that the Turkish army's Balaton fleet was stationed, destroying everything in the countryside. The Veszprém chapter populated the former flourishing Cape with settlers. A modest chapel was erected on the site of the medieval church, around 1700. His parish was restored in 1711. Since 1790 the name of the settlement: Siófok. In 1885, the Veszprém chapter started the parcelling of the plots. The rapidly evolving spa necessitated the construction of a new, larger church. Today's Neo-Romanesque church was consecrated in 1904 by Cardinal Károly Br. Hornig, Bishop of Veszprém. He moved to Somogy county in 1950 and received city status in 1968. We rightly call it the capital of Lake Balaton. In the 1980s, the damage caused by the earthquake was repaired and the exterior and interior of the church were renovated.
Discount:
It does not give a discount
Térkép
VÉLEMÉNYEK
0.0
átlag alapján 0 Vélemények
5 csillagos
0
4 csillag
0
3 csillag
0
2 csillag
0
1 csillag
0

Jelenleg nincsenek vélemények

Vállalkozás igénylése
A vállalkozásnak nincs kezelője. Ha az Öné, úgy az igényléshez töltse ki a hiányzó adatokat!

Vállalkozás igénylése
company map
  • 57 Fő utca, Siófok 8600
Erzsébet Bridge

Erzsébet bridge is one of Budapest's road bridges over the Danube, which connects District V with District I.

Forintos falatozó, borozó

The seventh stop of our Rákosment pub tour is a mouthful of incomprehension. How did it stay like this in the center of Rákoskeresztúr at the base of the ten-story panel towers?

Kispest Water Playground

Kispest Water Playground is located in District XIX at 6 Berzsenyi Street. It is designed for all age groups.

Teddy Bear forest playground

In Budapest's 2nd district, you will find the Teddy Bear themed playground, hidden on the edge of the forest, which was named after the area's emblematic teddy bear statue.

Pesti Vigadó

Pesti Vigadó or Vigadó for short is a monument, tourist attraction and all-arts event center located on the banks of the Danube in downtown Budapest.

Public Toilet – Nagyvárad Square

Public Toilet – Nagyvárad Square Underpass

Adyliget park playground

The playground has a trampoline, climbing frame, slide, shaded sandbox, slide track, and spring toys. The nest swing, climbing net and rope, and wave slide are all very good choices.

Hungarian National Gallery

The Hungarian National Gallery (also known as Magyar Nemzeti Galéria), was established in 1957 as the national art museum. It is located in Buda Castle in Budapest, Hungary.

megbizhato elfogadohely
 
All rights reserved! 2006 - 2026 Holaludjak.hu - Dunakartya.hu - Trevinfo.com

Login